Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Is the DaleyGator dead?

I started the DaleyGator in June of 2008. I blogged daily, posting thousands of stories, opinions, pics, videos. This year, the blog was on pace for the most visits in its history. This afternoon, when I went to add more content. I was greeted with the news that it had been suspended for TOS violations. No mention of what the violations are, and, I am waiting for news and to decide whether to tell WordPress to stick it if they offer a solution. 

Doug Hagin

2 comments:

  1. Hey Doug...thanks for the heads up. I had already found you, I think it was on "Feral Irishman". I will make the change so others can find you as well...Pappy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this Doug. WordPress has been closing a lot of sites the past couple of years.

    ReplyDelete